1933

The school was officially recognised by the Government Education Department as a Grant-in-Aid School, with a grant in the sum of £140 given to the school.

Due to the limited accommodation and space at Old Town, children were taught up to Standard V, thereafter students were sent to various government and private schools. They included, but were not limited to, the White Sister’s Covenant and the Goan High School. Despite the minor setback, the community strived to ensure that they would eventually accommodate a full primary education to the children in the near future.