Keeping their vision in mind, and through perseverance, it wasn’t until 17th December 1951 when the foundation stone of the current Alibhai Panju building located on a beautiful two-acre plot in Kizingo was finally laid by the Honourable Mr. E. A. Vasey, then Member for Finance. A government contribution of £17,250 was made to the total cost of £45,000 that was required for construction, assembly hall, and furniture.
The main donor, the Late Mr. Alibhai Panju contributed £7,500, and thus the building was named in his honor as the Alibhai Panju Khoja Shiá Ithnaásheri School.
In the initial years, the question of having all members of the staff properly qualified and trained was difficult, but under the able control of a trained graduate Principal, Mr. K A Siddiqui, the school remained in satisfactory position, which only improved as time went on. Progress was certainly made. The Ithnaásheri Education Board was established by the community and the school was regularly inspected by the inspectors of the Education Department.